SHAPESBYMENA CUSTOMER TRANSCATIONS POLICY
As a company, our policies are firmly adhered to in our daily operations, in order to ensure positive customer experience and excellent customer service. We urge you to kindly pay attention to the details of this policy as any form of ignorance regarding this policies will not change the course of actions.
- A customer has fully purchased an item and is entitled to receiving the item if all payment has been concluded, along with the delivery fees. Customer paying in parts does not determine purchase, unless if accepted by the retailing agent in view of complete payment within a set time. Items can be sold to another client, if payment is not completed within set time.
- Before placing order, clients must ensure to send a picture of his or her appropriately measured waist/hips. This is to enable us ascertain that accurate measurement was taken.
- At Shapesbymena, we only change products worn over the tummy e.g, Waist Trainers. Products that worn over the private parts like butt-lifts, bodysuits, leggings, thongs etc. Cannot be changed.
- Exchange due to wrong measurements can only be made when the error is from us. If client sent in wrong measurement, such client is not entitled to an exchange.
- Clients who refused to send in picture of their appropriately measured waist/hips, is not entitled to any form of exchange relating to size issues.
- Exchanges are only done with the same product. Exchanging one product with a different product is not allowed.
- If a client wishes to return a purchased item for exchange due to some cogent reason, the client must relate that intention and the reason to the Shapesbymena team on the same day she or he received the delivery of that item.
- Pushing for return days after item delivery is not accepted.
- For any item to be return-worthy, every part of it and its features must be intact and this includes the Shapesbymena tag. Items already tampered with or torn in the process of wearing, must not be returned. If returned without the consent of the Shapesbymena team, the Shapesbymena team reserves the right to reject it upon return. If rejected, the client is not in anyway entitled to any form of compensation.
- If item fulfills all the conditions necessary for return to be accepted, clients must ensure that she or he returns the said item WITHIN 48hours of delivery complaint. Items return later than 48hours will be rejected.
- Bearing the cost of delivery charges during the period of return and exchange is the responsibility of the client, except in cases when the error is from the Shapesbymena team.
- The team reserves the right to overrule any part of this policy conditions using their discretion and with the consent of all Shapesbymena management team members. The retail agent can only overrule an existing policy in context that warrants it, if all the MTM agree to that. Failing to get their consent, means that the conditions of the policy must not be altered.
WEBSITE USE TERMS.
By using our site, registering an account, or making a purchase, you consent to this Terms & Policy.
The Data We Collect About You?
We collect your personal data in order to provide and continually improve our products and services. We may collect, use, store and transfer the following different kinds of personal data about you: Here for marketing and personal data optimization purposes. Shapes By Mena also uses Google Digital Marketing to propose targeted offers.
To find out more:
Information you provide to us: We receive and store the information you provide to us including your identity data, contact data, delivery address and financial data.
Information on your use of our website and/or mobile applications: We automatically collect and store certain types of information regarding your use of our Website
Cookies and How We Use Them
Recognising and counting the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it (this helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for).
Identifying your preferences and subscriptions e.g. language settings, saved items, items stored in your basket and Prime membership; and
Sending you newsletters and commercial/advertising messages tailored to your interests.
Our approved third parties may also set cookies when you use our website. Third parties include search engines, providers of measurement and analytics services, social media networks and advertising companies.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use your personal data to operate, provide, develop and improve the products and services that we offer, including the following:
Registering you as a new customer.
Processing and delivering your orders.
Managing your relationship with us.
Enabling you to participate in promotions, competitions and surveys.
Improving our website, products and services
Send product review request emails
Recommending/advertising products or services which may be of interest to you.
Complying with our legal obligations, including verifying your identity where necessary.
How We Share Your Personal Data
We may need to share your personal data with third parties for the following purposes:
Sale of products and services: In order to deliver your products and services purchased on our website. We may be required to provide your personal data to such third parties.
Working with third party service providers: We engage third parties to perform certain functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments, transmitting content, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service.
Detecting fraud and abuse: We release account and other personal data to other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction, and to comply with the law.
When we share your personal data with third parties we:
We may transfer your personal data to locations in another country, if this is permissible pursuant to applicable laws in your location. There are inherent risks in such transfers.
In the event of international transfers of your personal data, we shall put in place measures necessary to protect your data, and we shall continue to respect your legal rights pursuant to the terms of this Privacy and Cookie Notice and applicable laws in your location.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed.
In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Your Legal Rights
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to access, correct or erase your personal data, object to or restrict processing of your personal data, and unsubscribe from our emails and newsletters.
If you are looking for more information on how we process your personal data, or you wish to exercise your legal rights in respect of your personal data, please contact